Eve The Fiber Fanatic

Friday, July 03, 2009

Le Tour de Fleece

I have Joined the Tour De Fleece
Rules are to set yourself a challenge that has to do with spinning. Can be almost anything this year to be completed between July 4th and July 26th. Mostly working along the times that the Tour De France race is running.
I have chosen as my project to locate and spin up some linen rovings that I have had for some time. I think they are around here somewhere so as soon as I find them and get the other project off the spinning wheel I will begin on my challenge. I can begin tomorrow by finding the rovings. I have never spun linen before so this will be a new thing also.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 12/9/09, 10:24 AM, Blogger WoolWorks said…

    Thanks Eve, about the De Quervain's thing. Do you mean those little Band Aids or the large coloured wrap I see on athletes? I'm looking for that as it would make a good brace. I must ask my doc this aft at my appt.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home